Restore 8-man Parties For Frontline

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
It's a pretty baffling decision to limit the ability to play with friends on a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game. Fair play to remove 24-man instances where that's an entire team's influence, but if we're only going to have 72-man games, there's no reason to restrict full parties.

I'm not much of a gambling man, but I'd place a lot of money in that players only interested in their Garo rewards were most upset about full parties. Well last I checked, they are not even in the picture anymore. Why invest in short-term players only interested in these rewards?

If you want to cater toward the solo player, or incentivize queuing solo, you can always look into adjusting the tome or wolf mark reward for using the roulette option, or add achievement-incentives for solo players.

Folks are still grouping together by being in the same Grand Company. To me, this is fair play, but why make things like this more difficult? Just restore full-parties. Keep this 4-man group nonsense to Rival Wings.

Continue reading...

Back