Registration Code Not Working?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just wasn't sure where else to put it. Recently my boyfriend made a trial account to play ffxiv with me, and I wanted to buy him the starter addition so I can trade him items. My card was charged the $20, the payment went through fine, but the code I was given doesn't work? It gives him this error code, i2501

It said that's the code for incorrect card information, but I was charged for the game so I'm not sure that's right? If my payment information was incorrect, i don't think I would have been charged for it. He's tried using the code on mogstation, but it keeps giving him that error code or -24202 I believe, I'm not very tech savvy and I don't want to ask him for his account information to try doing it myself, is there something else I should try? He's used another browser, tried it in incognito, waited a few days to see if the code had a soft lock from being tried too many times, I'm really not good at this and just want him to be able to play the game and not feel bad about me wasting my money on something that won't work. Sorry if this is really confusing, and sorry for taking up anyones time

Continue reading...

Back