Regarding Character Creation Restrictions (Sep. 4)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Currently, we have stopped allowing the creation of new characters in the following worlds:

Tiamat
Fenrir
Garuda
Ifrit
Ramuh
Carbuncle
Ragnarok
Ultros
Cactuar
Hyperion

In the event of any changes in the situation, follow-up news posts will be posted here as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Updated:

Currently, we have stopped allowing the creation of new characters in the following worlds:

Typhon
Ridill
Kujata
Valefor
Durandal
Hades
Ultima
Aegis
Gungnir
Alexander
Anima
Ixion
Titan
Atomos
Tiamat
Masamune
Fenrir
Garuda
Ifrit
Ramuh
Carbuncle
Excalibur
Ragnarok
Ultros
Cactuar
Hyperion

In the event of any changes in the situation, follow-up news posts will be posted here as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

ive already been sitting on this game for a week. it may be logical to just roll on another server and just transfer in a few weeks. i woke up early to patch and try and roll on hyperion asap but twas pointless, lol.

Login problems aren't really fixed either. Come back next month and see. Wait for those other people to get frustrated and quit, then we can play! lol.

yeah i noticed. i rolled on a diff server and just now got 90000'd.

edit: then 3102'd. this is just silly.

Last edited:
Wow... I woke up and logged in about 6:50am this morn on Hyperion, thinking this ish would happen.. guess it was the right choice. Didn't experience any issues logging in though.

i got up just as early to patch, but i have a crappy 1.5meg DSL, so by the time it was patched they restricted hyperion again. played a few hours on diabolos and now... yeah. got timed out, yet apparently ive been still 'logged in' for over an hour. fed the f up lol

edit: well two hours later the 3102 went away.

well i guess ill be rolling as Vomarius on Gilgamesh until transfers kick in at least ^^; see ya'll in a few weeks

Last edited:
Back