Really Enjoying Dancer, Good Work Dev Team!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Took me long enough to settle on a ranged DPS, it felt intimidating at first with the 30 minute how to videos that do their best to turn their role into a calculus problem. Also heard all the hub-bub about ranged damage being weaker this exp, but the utility Dancer brings could be viable if they did just two things:

Buff Curing Waltz potency (500-600 would be great!) and maybe lower the cooldown.

Increase Shield Samba potency or duration (both would probably goad the dev team to nerf the damage.)

If either of these things are a no-go due to balance, how about an ability to raise people, like a "Phoenix Zorba"? (The rising phoenix is based off of Greek Mythology, and Zorba, is a type of Syrtaki, a popular Greek Dance.)
-Originally, I wanted to suggest a dance move that mimics Michael Jackson's Thriller as the dance animation buuutt... well, no.

Other than that, I never played a ranged DPS that flowed this well. I'm the kind of player that likes to be flexible while doing maximum output, not so much a juggling act like how I've felt BRD and MCH are. Granted I haven't played pre Shadowbringers so I'm probably wrong on that remark.

Continue reading...

Back