Question With Tanking <lv50 Stuff

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I'm new to tanking, recently got my PLD to slightly above 50 and have got some questions.

I try to gather as much as mobs as I can in dungeons from sastasha all to way to say... brayflox longstop (from what I understand, I should be doing these "wall to wall" as much as I can) but I keep running my face into the ground.

It doesn't always happen of course but I met my death enough to make me tank only 3-5 maximum. Sometimes I notice the healers refusing to heal me too. What am I doing wrong? I made sure to use mitigation and arms length.

Alliance raids. I had 2 runs where the tank starts a countdown, so when it comes my turn as alliance B (which I've heard is the default for initiating fights) I try to start countdowns of 5 seconds before a boss -not trash rooms- but another tank would then decide to start the pulls second one in. What is even the rules of alliance raids? I'm actually unsure and confused

Is this going to apply to all content henceforth? I would like some advice, regarding my questions or even general tips for anything

submitted by /u/izjoke
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back