pup Pulling the strings reward

Aelfinn

Moose
I'm seeing other reports that this drops the non-II new attachments. At least one level-II is supposed to drop from the new ISNMs, though apparently not the one I did today. *sigh* I'd really like to get them all, but I'm a long way from doing the solo ENM (41 atm). ;_;

Do you remember which part? off which troll? I have a chart.

Sass

Coice said:
I got a II attachment off a troll in mount zhayolm, sold it for 200k a few days ago, no clue if that helps anyone any, lol.
It would help us more if they sold for 20k. ^_~

I can't justify spending 3.2 mil for the 16 new attachments (average selling price seems around 200k atm). Actually, so far it seems only half of them (the level-II versions) have been on the AH. The remaining 8 will probably take a long time to show up if they're just from solo ENM. I imagine the price would be higher too. I mean really... the only people getting them would be pups (a small population already), and only one every 5 days.

Hopefully there are more ways for these to drop....

usually the enm60 solo rewards are rare/ex items that are only usable by that job @ lvl61... and by usually i mean every other jobs.

so i'd imagine this one would follow suit.

As far as I know there are 3 ways the new attachments are obtained: dropped off Pup-type mobs, solo ENM 60, and ISNM. The Pup mobs drop the tier II (The ones with II actually in the name, Tension Spring II, Loudspeaker II, etc etc) while the specialty attachments from ENM/ISNM. Which drop from which, I don't yet know and only one of any of them has been listed on the AH so far (Eraser, no sale price as of yet).

I tried the solo ENM and although it started off very well with me getting a nice chunk off Fantoccini's HP, thanks to that bastard of a goblin friend he has he got healed, his maton got buffed, all that fun stuff which lead to me being face down on the floor. Fantoccini was cake, his maton was rape-in-a-can© though. Think I figured out a fool-proof strategy (Well, nearly, a lot will depend on the goblin's rolls) that I'ma try once my timer is cooled down. I'm curious to see if there's a ring or something you can get too.

None of the new attachments sound like they're particularly spectacular, although I haven't been able to get my hands on most of them yet to personally try them. I wouldn't bother spending too much gil on them, I was lucky enough to get all the tier IIs off of Trolls; only ones that I use regularly are Tension Spring II and Loudspeaker II which are definitely nice. In time they'll be more common and most likely drop in price, or you can just ENM/ISNM for them yourself. Once I get some of them I'll definitely test them out and post some info.

Back