Promies

Yaeko

Princess Zelda
Was thinking about setting up a run for a couple of promies either on friday before or after limbus or sometime on saturday~ Anyone available to help? If so when are you available?^^ Also theres no exp loss *gasp* and if people reply i'll farm an anima set for at least one of the areas before the time designated.

i could help on saturday, friday would prolly be hard because of our different limbus times. Is this for ur kitteh?

-ara

Yeah this is for my kitteh, figured I should start knocking this stuff out of the way slowly but surely.

I can't help you on weekends but if you ever wanted to do a run during the week I'd be there.

Jealous much pitorith? :D

Doesn't really seem like a lot of people are interested in helping, I'll just watch for shouts or something. Thanks guys.

Update:

Anyone not going to Dynamis is encouraged to help with Promyvion's for Yaeko's Kitty+1.

I will be farming Anima after going out for ice cream. I have already spoken to Yaeko about this.

Please farm up 1 full set of Anima if you can help. We'll start later this afternoon, early evening or so.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

-AA

(PS: Will try and knock out all 3 tonight. We are professionals right?)

Back