PromathiaYuuetsu: TBA -- August 29, 2006

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
The next PromathiaYuuetsu session will be on 8/29/06 @ 8:00 PM EST.

The actual content our mission will be revealed after Tuesday night's accomplishments. (8/22/06)

The plan at the moment: Chapter 6: 1st Airship BC!

We'll do the detectors together if you cannot complete them on your own. They can be trio, maybe even duo'd now.

So, get ready for Mammets, Omega and Ultima!

Last edited:
if you kids need help just PM me on here or something if I'm not on...

lately I've been REALLY bored with everything I've been doin so yeah...

you have until the 30th though! after that I'll be busy!

Doomsday!

~Pitlith

28th is a Monday lol

Hmm Is the 28th a mistake or are we planning on Monday that week? Tuesday is Aug 29th.

Update:

Planning on re-running the Snoll Tzar and winning this time.... getting help (hopefully) from other RDM's, BLM's et al.

After Snoll Tzar, we'll do all the CS's and the Detectors... probably will take one shot at the Airship Tuesday night if all goes well.

Please farm your chips for CCB Polymer, or, if you are rich, go and buy some.

Not sure when I'll go farming in Pso'Xja, but it will be sometimes this weekend. :D

Thanks!

Hi I recruited Lynn (RDM) to help out Tues with the Snoll Tzar :)

I'll be back Monday afternoon if it would be easier to do Snoll Tzar Monday and concentrate on U/O Tuesday (or, heaven forbid, try Snoll Tzar again). P.S. I have my chips farmed so I'm ready for U/O as soon as we get to it.

BUMP:

We are going to try and find a few people to help get Snoll Tzar completed for at least 2 of us. (Today, Monday night)

It is my hope that, tomorrow, Tuesday we can do another run of Snoll Tzar and move on through the first part of Chapter 6, up to and possibly including the first Airship BC.

Tonight, otherwise, I will be farming chips in Pso'Xja, at the Nue Tower at the far Northwest tower of the Glacier.

If you don't have a map of the glacier, it is easily obtainable by doing this quest: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.html?fquest=83 (Derfland Humus, trade it to guy at Her Majesty's garden in San'Doria.)

More to come on this....

Snoll Tzar: Full Attack.

I need RDM's --- This idea of bringing a COR just to reset two hours, would work if someone wants to do this.

RDM's and BLM's --- looks like two runs going at 8:00 PM EST or so tonight.

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! ON TO THE 1ST AIRSHIP BATTLE!!!

Chapter 6 Begins!

pol%202006-08-30%2010-58-43-98.jpg

I'll write a new thread for next weeks events!

Thanks to all Ultima and other Valefor players who helped us this evening. Your assistance was greatly appreciated!

We're up to the first Airship battle now.... we decided to try with 3 people, it really didn't go so well... but we tried!

Excitement....

pol%202006-08-30%2016-10-18-57.jpg

Back