PromathiaYuuetsu: Promathia 10/9/2006

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Greetings!

I was informed last night that Elvier is going to the Pot BC tonight at 8:00 PM EST.

We can either try tonight for Promathia after Elvier completes Pot BC... or we can schedule for Tuesday night.

What say thou?

You already know my answer. :p

Hmmm....

1 or 2 things will happen here:

1) Get Bumped to Tuesday

2) There is a Hakutaku run schedule at 9:00 PM apparently, I believe Elvier is helping with that... we could scoot to the Promathia BC after that if time and manpower allows.

If you guys are on, I'll update you online later tonight.

lol... yeah, just for a friend of Aelfinn's... 1 hat that I know of.

I'd like to get it done too. :)

So which ring, btw?

I've already got a Tamas ring....

Which ring are you you getting? Rajas I assume?

/drooooool

Yeah I'm DD all the way.

P.S. WTH is wrong with SE? The wait-til-JP-midnight-for-your-uber-ring thing after finishing the last fight has got to be biggest slap in the face after such an arduous and difficult mission list.

Hmm haha I am up for anything you decide :D

We'll shoot for after Hakutaku.

We'll redo on Tuesday if we have slackers tonight.

We got him down to 6% last time without any prep-work. :D

Dang I could use Haku run, had my cluster for 11ty years. Possibly can do tonight. I'll be on very shortly if I'm good to go and will let you know. Sorry bout the late post I just got home.

Thanks to everyone in our static and to all our friends that helped out when needed. Sassafras, Mythlon, Vanyel, Aelfinn, and Lynn.. we were all in Knights Templar together and having you help was like old times. I can not thank the members of Ultima enough for stepping up and helping with the Snoll Tzar and other BC's when we needed more fire power.:)

Now to level NIN and get that earring :D

btw I can not figure out how to get a full sized picture to appear here o_O

Attachments

• CoPcomplete.jpg
    CoPcomplete.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations everyone! I can't thank everyone enough for all the help that everyone put ot to help us accomplish this goal. Both those from the group as well as friends and LS members from Ultima and others who came forward and gave of there time and resources. Thank you everyone. :)

Back