PromathiaYuuetsu: Chapter 5 -- Continued -- August 22, 2006

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Greetings!

SUBJECT: Chains of Promathia - Chapter 5 (Guide: Sassafras's Ultimate CoP Guide)

DATE: August 22, 2006

GATHER TOGETHER POINT: Whitegate

GATHER TOGETHER TIME: 8:00 PM EST

ENTER/START TIME: 8:30-8:45 PM EST

NOTES: If you are just joining CoP Tuesdays (PromathiaYuuetsu), please be sure to pickup a pearl from a current member with a sack.

-------------------------------------------

DETAILS:

We are now into the final stages of Chapter 5.

The plans for the moment are the following:

• Oldton Movalpolos - Bugbear BC -- Level 60 Cap
  • Boneyard Gully - Mithra Trackers -- Level 50 Cap
  • Bearclaw Pinnacle - Snoll Tzar -- Level 60 Cap
There was some discussion about PLD invincible use for Snoll Tzar and Mithra Trackers. I know we used before when we went through, however doing all three BC's --- 2 hours need to be utilized at the best efficiency.

I'll post more details a little later.

Let's have some discussion on 2 hours and these BC's.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
DETAILS:

We are now into the final stages of Chapter 5.

The plans for the moment are the following:
  • Oldton Movalpolos - Bugbear BC -- Level 60 Cap
  • Boneyard Gully - Mithra Trackers -- Level 50 Cap
  • Bearclaw Pinnacle - Snoll Tzar -- Level 60 Cap
There was some discussion about PLD invincible use for Snoll Tzar and Mithra Trackers. I know we used before when we went through, however doing all three BC's --- 2 hours need to be utilized at the best efficiency.

I remember doing the Mithra, using 2 hours. Then switching all the gear over for 60 caps. Do Bugbear because it's usually pretty fast, then heading for Uglyland. By the time we got to the Snoll Tzar, with all the stuff we'd done in between, 2 hours were ready again.

~Sass

/lsmes was updated with new information last night.

I'm going to try and get a group together for ENM's --- for gear and $$$ support. Im offline Thursday and Saturday night this week,

Jul. 24, 2006 00:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
spacer.gif
Future Version Update Scheduling</B>
spacer.gif
infhr.gif

Chocobo raising and the continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline have been excluded from the July 24, 2006 version update. These features will become available according to the schedule below:

Continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline: Aug. 2, 2006
Chocobo Raising: Aug. 22, 2006

More details will be announced when they become available.

Uh oh :blue-cry: Chocobo raising update is still scheduled for the 22nd.

We have no idea when the update will take place yet or the length of server down time. :/

Perhaps we can just plan to start at regular time and get as much done as possible? Or re-schedule? Either way is fine with me. I plan to wait a while before I rush out and introduce the patter of little feet in my mog ;p

Unless there is a huge desire to put this on hold.... then I'd like to continue as planned.

What we accomplish will be determined how long the servers are down and when we can actually get on.

Please speak up if you think we should wait.... I don't want to personally, however if the majority agrees to, then I'll go along with that.

Sorry for the long delay, it has been a very busy day at work today.

I'd rather go as planned. I have no problem with getting on when maintenance allows, and doing as much as possible before people need to get to bed.

I'm very happy with the pace we're keeping thus far, and wouldn't like to slow down at all. ^^

I'll bring Fod for flowage

I already new you would.

We are going to need a 2nd Summoner since I believe we will need to do Trackers twice for the people that need it including Sophiel etc.

We could do:

Nekio (THF or BST)
Cati (NIN, THF or PLD)
Elvier (NIN or PLD)
Fodder (SMN)
Soph (WHM) [gimp]
Ashandarei (WAR)

That would work.

For mithran trackers, I much prefer the

PLD sub WHM, pull with banishga, invincible
SMN follows with avatar of the day astral flow, runs out of range, uses MP recovery items, runs back in again for next round.

Other pt members work on killing the mobs in the approriate order.

The Mithra share aggro from what I saw when we did it. They will all focus on 1 person at any given time.

I Forget the order we did it in, but we did the SMN astral flow > sleepga > voke whover wakes up and melle that one > astral flow again > just about dead then.

Also on the Snoll. We tried the PLD invicible, but he can still do attacks that go through and kill him, but its good for keeping hate off the others.

Sorry i haven't been able to make any runs, i've been working till about 1am every nite.

I fished up a Muddy Siredon today and tried to trade, but the Tonberry wouldn't take it. What are the prereqs for that quest?

Anguenet is located at the South Landing in Carpenters' Landing @ J-10. Speak with him regarding the Newt Pool barge route to receive the quest.

Trade a Muddy Siredon to Lourdaude @ (J-10), the tonberry who stands next to Anguenet at the South Landing, he will ask for 100g and give you a Blackened Muddy Siredon in return.

Yay If Van can come as SMN then Soph can concentrate on WHM and you all might live longer lol. Me subbing WHM and trying to tank is hard to keep hate and keep you guys alive too.

Back