Preview of new NeoDevilbane movie! lol

Neodevilbane

Master of the Martini
I'm trying to teach myself to use Macromedia Studio MX and decided I'd try my hand at making some Flash movies ala Finsternis & that other dude, but about Valefor and my "Adventures" in the form of a comedy... there's a lot I have to learn, but I'm figuring out the audio, frames, layers, etc. as I go. Let me know how I'm doing.

Here's a kind of non-preview of Episode I that's really just me testing the waters of what I know:

http://www.actiontattoos.com/ffxi/episode1.html

Also, anyone that's remotely familiar with Macromedia Flash, if you can tell me how I blend/fade in/fade out between keyframes I'll really be in business. Thank you.

well.... i havent played with macromedia for almost 4 years now so i might be a bit rusty... to make things animate you want to use a motion tween. i belive the keys on the keyboard to insert frames are F5 and F6??? first of all dont try to animate everything on one layer. always have different layers for each animation or your outcome will be some retarded looking thing. well anyway you click the frame on the time line that you want to be animated or you can just click an emptry frame and draw something first. with that frame highlighted you click insert > motion tween. then i think the color of the frames on the timeline will turn purple or green or something. then on the timeline you select what frame you want that part animated to. so say you are on frame 1. and you want your picture to fade out at frame 20, you go to frame 20 and press F6. then on frame 20 you change the look that you want the end of your animation to look like. so you go to the effect box or something and make its alpha 0% (i think alpha like its opacity or something) at frame 20. hope this helps.... also if you need help on actionscript to make video game i might be able to help. so feel free to ask...

Back