power outage

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
power went out almost four and a half hrs ago. posting from phone. city girls like me can't sleep in this complete silence and darkness. fucking storm. fucking tiny cell phone browser. and i'm sick on top. i declare this day fail.

that is indeed a shitty day. I'm the other way around though, I used to only be able to sleep if it was completely quiet.

I personally find it very hard to sleep without the noise of my computer fan. It seems weird to me, but there it is.

-benny

I'm the same as lexa and benny.

I can't sleep if my fan isn't on and the hummmm of my computer is goin. probably the main reason why I can't sleep at friends houses lol

lexa needs a DS for times like these

Don't tempt me. D: My loans/grants came in today, I have SO much money in my account right now!!! O.O I can't spend it, it's all going to tuition, so no DS for me! None! /slapwrist

Don't tempt me. D: My loans/grants came in today, I have SO much money in my account right now!!! O.O I can't spend it, it's all going to tuition, so no DS for me! None! /slapwrist

haha i know the feeling. i want some next-gen gaming consoles one of these days but have to save up for downpayment on a new car now x.x mine feels like it's going to fall apart any day now.

Back