PM6-2 "A Place to Return"

Yaeko

Princess Zelda
This is a 3 Detector NM fight (non-BC) in Misareaux Coast @ the Dilapidated Gate @ (I-11). Trying to do this on Tuesday around 7pm cst. Any help would be greatly appreciated.^^

From what i remember, it is easy. PLD tank, 2 BLM and dead. that or PLD, BLM SMN(2hour) or PLD SMN SMN both 2hours. if im on, let me know and ill burn my 2hour for you or do some taru tankin :D

~Pitlith

Well I'll probably come as thf/war

I should be in the area as my ls group is doing 4-3 at 8pm CST

If you need me let me know, I have DRG at 75

rawr~ ty guys. i'll see whats up when i get on. :)

w00t .. Monday night seemed to have loved us cuz we got sea access!!! Airship battle... took down omega and ultima like champs.. even got the record... pushed on through to kill the 3 sets of NM battles.. then finally decided to end the night and Kick Tenzen's ass.... Paid died again.. but that's nothin' new =P thanks to Spund and JGP for stickin' with yaeko, stel, and I.. and also thx Pit for hookin' us up with another able body for Tenzen fight.

I replied to a shout in Jeuno for a 6-4 run and got turned down last night. It kinda made sense though, they really needed a brd and whm. Regardless, I need to get it done some day. lol

Back