PM5-3.1c, A Century of Hardship

Yaeko

Princess Zelda
Looking to possibly do this on Monday night, Sept.18th, around 8PM EST. It is the 1xBugbear 4xMoblin BC 60cap fight in Mineshaft #2716 via trading Tarnotik a Snow Lily in Oldton Movalpolos. These cannot be slept, Bugbear is a war/mnk, and the moblins are rdm/blm/whm/thf(nin?) according to sass' guide. :)

Suggested strategy is Kite Bugbear, kill blm > whm > thf > rdm > bugbear.

Any help for this would be greatly appreciated! :tounge-1:

And if this doesn't take long...possibly do the Spiral with the gargoyles in the Level 50 cap in Pso'Xja tower at (J-8)? If not, totally can do the Spiral later. :)

I'm working out some issues with my CoP group... I may be able to make this date/time. I've two people to get through Airship BC #1 between now and Tuesday the 19th.

Otherwise, I have THF/PLD/NIN available for this. I'll let you know as the date grows closer.

The moblins are fairly easy, one of them blew himself up for us. ^^

And if this doesn't take long...possibly do the Spiral with the gargoyles in the Level 50 cap in Pso'Xja tower at (J-8)? If not, totally can do the Spiral later. :)

Bring a THF & 2 stacks of keys!

Monday.... I'll pencil you in. BLM WHM BRD

I don't remember those gargoyles being all that hard. >_>
Just have to run to the next door and try to agro the mobs in the next room before popping the gargoyle.

But yeah, can't hurt to have a thf to reduce time.
lol I actually found it to be fun, got like chain 5 on those. ;)

Yup I should be good to go Monday night... For the gargoyles I can Be main tnk nin or thf for key hoping.. also Blu for experimental purposes. 60cap fight I can be main tnk NIN or THF.. so yeah I'll probably end up nin if the battle is NIN friendly lol.. let me know~

THF saves a lot of time in fighting. No sense in wasting time, sometimes you have to fight... other times you don't I have stacks of keys myself.

I can come as RNG, BLM, or RDM if you need help.

Just bumping to remind about this! Hopefully get a lot done tomorrow night!! *dance*

Just wanted to say thank you to Benny, Stel, Valgavv, Predaking, Joanna & Defiant for helping me and everyone else with: Mithra Trackers, Bugbear NM BC, and Spiral last night. Sorry not doing much during Spiral, those that were there knew to an extent what was up.

I'm not going to be getting on for the majority of the week, so list here when you're avaliable to do next PMs. I need some time to do schoolwork etc...I'm getting behind.

We only have 5-3.2c "Pride & Honor" and the Level 60 CAP "And the Compass Guides" left for the Tenzen Path. Also left in Ulmia's Path is the Snoll Tzar fight. Me and Stel have 12 cluster cores between us.

I lack the final two CS for the ending of "Past Sins" Path. Couldn't find the goblin when i went in there the first time, I'll get that done before chapter six stuff starts.

There we go, you're starting to get into the missions that are easier to arm for, lol. The lower level capped stuff is a huge turnoff :blue-cry: .

Yeah I appreciate all the help provided to get the bulk of Chapter 5 done and over with. Still need a couple more fights as Yaeko mentioned. I'm free nights when ever you neeed... I'll let you know otherwise Yaeko.. except 2night .. I'm suppose to go to the Art museum for a paper I have to write... the female was suppose to call me so we can roll.. and right now still has yet to do so... so I'll probably finish off any lingering CSs needed and be preped for the next huge battle.

Once again jobs that I can offer:
LV50 cap: BLU and NIN (don't have gear for thf this range lol) or DRK
LV60 cap: NIN and THF

Let me know Yaeko when you're free so we can schedule =)

My Schedule this week:

Wednesday: Work 7-3PM and homework onry :(
Thursday: after 4PM CST
Friday: all day long
Saturday: I'm busy because thats one of the few days that I can spend with Escard since our schedules conflict a lot now and I work
7-3PM. :blue-cry:

Ok sounds good... Thursday night lets push to Complete Chapter 5.

All that needs to be done is The rest of Tenzen's Path (NM in the Delkfutt's tower and more running around in Pso'Xja) and Snoll Tzar to finish up Ulmia's Path.

********* EDIT **********
I'm gonna be goin' to the Art Museum finally on Thurs.. should be around 3:30pm till I'm not sure when... I'm pretty sure it won't be any later then 6pm est, but expect me to be back by 8pm est ready to go ahead and take out the rest of Chapter 5

Last edited:
Ok sounds good... Thursday night lets push to Complete Chapter 5.

All that needs to be done is The rest of Tenzen's Path (NM in the Delkfutt's tower and more running around in Pso'Xja) and Snoll Tzar to finish up Ulmia's Path.

********* EDIT **********
I'm gonna be goin' to the Art Museum finally on Thurs.. should be around 3:30pm till I'm not sure when... I'm pretty sure it won't be any later then 6pm est, but expect me to be back by 8pm est ready to go ahead and take out the rest of Chapter 5

Yeah, if we can do the rest of Chapter 5 on Thursday, we can farm afterwards for Ultima/Omega for Friday. I dont have work/school on Friday so I can stay up as late as needed to farm chips.

Provided it doesn't conflict with the other CoP group, I can probably do U/O for you on BLM on Mon/Tuesday if you need me, but you'd have to buy meds/farm CCB since I'm broke atm. =)

Sooo Snoll was a lil tougher then I thought... bastard of a BC... got out butts kicked a couple times till we ran outta salts lol. So close... 1-3% each time we died... since Yaeko is catchin' up on work (as well as myself >.>) we won't be able to resume till Tues. Aang. hooked me up with about 8 cores bringin my total up to 10... with stels 1 and defiant's 2.. we'll have enough for many battles since 2 salts seems to do us good.

We just need the jobs..Defiant think is comming back as rdm, yaeko: RDM, Stel: PLD, Joanna: BLM... I'mma go thf/war this time though see if I can use sneak atk to my advantage maybe with modified 2hr to help.. hmm dunno.. Another rdm would be great... this set up seemed to work good last time.. maybe with a lil refinement we can win.

Defiant let me know he won't be on Until really late for Snoll Tues, so we can either still try for tues or wait until thurs.. your choice let me know

Soooo, what time for tomorrow to finish up PM5-3? So I can know whether or not to exp on SMN tomorrow when I get off from school. :)

I talked to Aang about what we could be possibly be doing wrong, and he suggested that we stopped having the BLM open with Flare, just cast Firaga II and Fire II. Valgavv, Stel, do you guys want to attempt Snoll Tzar again this week? If so I'll try to get some bomb cores tomorrow.

How many cores did we have left over from last run?

Back