PM4-3, Sacrarium key hunting anyone?

Yaeko

Princess Zelda
Figured I should stop posting in the Reflections forum about this, since it's obviously Promathia related. :rolleyes:

Spearmint, Valgavv, what would be a good time for you guys to do this? I'm not quite sure how many people we need for this part yet, but I'll do some asking around and looking on forums for some information on this part. Just let me know and we'll try to schedule accordingly. :bfg:

I do know that we need to kill Formors for the 2 Coral Crest keys, kill a NM Corse for the Sealion Crest key, and clear Formor hate before going on to kill the 3 Ghost NMs for the Reliquiarium Key.

Cati has a sealion crest key AND a coral chest key if that helps you out.

All you need to do is open that door for a CS after Kermet and Professor M.

Oh my that would be extremely helpful! :tounge-3: Although I was looking forward to seeing pretty subligars...might still need to farm one more Coral Crest key, or I might be mistaken. I believe Sassafras' guide says you need 2. Something about putting one in the small keyhole, and the Sealion Crest key in the large keyhole before the one in the small keyhole breaks? I gues the second one is just in case the first Coral Crest key breaks. That would be a HUGE help Aa, thanks for letting me know. :bfg:

Yes, this is no problem...

I'm not available Thr or Sat nights right now, however Fodder can log Cati on for this. (if he isn't woman'd)

just tell me when you can go and I'll come.. my schedule is pretty free for the most part... when I don't have time I'll let you know... I'm predictin' that this Saturday is out.. but as for the rest of the week.. let me know.

player A inserts Sea key
Player B inserts coral key
Door opens
Coral key breaks

CS CS CS

fight proff

(or have player you left /doze behind the door open to skip below repeat.)
player A inserts Sea key
Player B inserts coral key
Door opens
Coral key breaks

CS CS CS

Looking to do this sometime Friday night around 6~7pm cst if its possible. Let me know if you can help out! Any help is greatly appreciated! :cheerleader:

Nevermind about the time, if Limbus does not take a long-time tomorrow night, would like to try then. :blush1:

i personally wont be home on friday night until 10 PST due to work. But gunman has agreed to use my character to help us out, so friday will work, just send gunman a /tell and let him know, he should get home from work around 6 PST.

I wanna farm keys Yaeko.. let me know so we can do it.. I'm free 2night

lets do it tonight then. I get off of school at 6:50pm cst.

All right!! got a Coral Key last night, Yaeko has it now... and got the panties (as yaeko says) to drop from Formor Brd. Might go back to do somemore subligar hunting, but with a lil more people there... kinda tough duoin' VT formors with there uber acc as nin tnk lol. Anyway, We'd really like to get this mission done sometime this week.. I'm getting ready to go back to school, probably leaving on Sat. but would like to possibly do it 2night 29th or weds before Dyn.. dunno what people schedules are... but if we can't do it these days, Friday is my only free day this kinda.. I'm not sure if I'm goin' out haha... I dunno.. just throwing days out there..

I've also noticed that Nerm and Cyndel were doin' COP stuff too and I think they'll be on Ouryu soon.. maybe we can wait for them and get all of us through at the same time.. just a thought.. let me know~.

Milt.

I know I'm available Thursday night anytime, as long as I get some sleep. I have Anime-Fest on Friday~Saturday, but I don't know what time I'll get back friday, just depends on what's all there. :rolleyes: I might be back around 7~8pm cst, but I can't promise anything unless I know there is a run scheduled.

Back