PM 3-5 Darkness Named (diabolos) Fri 22nd Aug

defiant

FC/Active Member
Pred, Aluc and Myself could use some help on this one if anyone is available.

It's against Diabolos and will probably be to annoying to try and dual box :(

Pred: NIN
Aluc: RAD MADE
Me: Whatever

Only thing left to do on this path is to get the chips and hand in at Jeuno which is easy enough.

I'd be happy to help out with this. Messing up Diabolos is like a business, and I'll help see to it that business is good. Anytime set aside to do it is a time I'd try to be free.

When I passed it with my group we completed it on Darksday. We didn't have time to wait around for the day to pass so we had ourselves a death march to Diabolos. He ended up fighting like my grandma and that's an insult to her.

- Whm / Drg / Blm / War at +40 with gear

- Assorted jobs at 37 if needed.

is that like a box of assorted donuts??

It could be, but we'd have to leave out the ones Fiko doesn't like, those ones are crap.

Last edited:
It could be, but we'd have to leave out the Cinnamon powdered ones, those ones are crap.
x.x i love those!

EDIT: on topic, what time do you guys plan to do this? If it's passed 10PM EST I can help, otherwise I'll be at work.

bump for Aluc and Pred.

Not seen you guys ingame i'll try and get in touch.

Another bump,

when can we do this?

Another bump,

when can we do this?

Lucy and pred havn't said boo to me so i guess i will chase them up when i am on next.

My best days are Fridays, Saturdays evenings and Sundays with my insane school and work schedule. I can pretty much chip away at CoP, ZMs and ToAU each weekend if people can make it. Can also do some during the week but I don't get home until 10PM EST and I'm usually stuck with school work. I would really like to get sky and sea access so I can pitch in on events. Thanks!

Going to try and get 3-5 done this coming friday maybe around 7-8pm EST if i can confirm with lucy.

Back