Please Remove Housing Timers During The Covid-19 Epidemic

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I know a lot of you will be logged in, but not everyone is lucky enough to have a forgiving employer in this time of the epidemic. Some people are really skeptical and in denial, or they just don't care.

I'm asking on behalf of everyone in Seattle, NYC, California, North Carolina, Texas, and all the places are that are being hit hard, or about to be hit hard by covid-19, please put a grace time on the housing timers.

I know people who have had no choice but to not pay for subscriptions because they are either too broke buying supplies to prepare for isolation, or they simply don't know if they will have enough money from their jobs. I myself am included! I live in the heart of the epidemic within Washington State. Please consider measures to help players during this tough time. It's honestly difficult to think about how much money we're gonna have in these next months. It's also a really scary situation, and I feel like having to reset housing timers should be the least of concern on peoples minds right now.

Continue reading...

Back