PLD Solo ENM - Spirits Within FTL..

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
spirits4se.jpg

No free 2k exp for me :(

Ah, that's such bullshit.

I had the same luck twice. One was a THF 60 cap, it was going on for at least 7-8 mins. He stole my shield (TP reset), my dagger (TP reset), and my SH. He was repeatedly receiving heals via lucky rolls on from the goblin. I was able to bring his health down to around the 15% mark using a combination of bloody bolts, blink band use, and WS as I had TP. I had all 8 rolls benefit my opponent, the final one gave him 300% TP and he used Dancing Edge at full accuracy.

I performed the same fight on DRK as well. I utilized a full stack and hit him with a Souleater Guillotine at the start after Absorb STR to silence him. I continued to take him down and used my 2HR when health got low. The enemy had 10% health left and was healed to full by a die roll.

these enms are such a crapshot... its complete luck.

bst, only times ive ever lost was due to the mob being fully healed up due to dice... or calling a sheep pet and sleeping me forever -.-
blm, same thing death due to crap dice healing the mob and me running out of mp
brd, read above.
nin, complete bullshit, 3x ive tried. dice roll #1 = mijin gakure = dead elf = teh sux

Ya I can't stand those ENM's

Mnk - Dice Roll gives him 300 TP i take a full raging Fist to the face, the he counterstances my hundred fists, then another dice roll heals him to full ><

Rng - Was easy as hell for some reason, this was before the nerf thou, run in barrage > sidewinder > tp wing > sidewinder shoot til he dead.

I probably would've survived, if he didnt get invincible the dice roll before that..

I won last time though, used a crappy ws (flat blade or something) and I kept getting MP back from dice rolls lol.

NIN I got lucky both times I tried.. no mijin gakure.

MNK was really easy for me.. even got that counter earring, tossed it though lol. Waste of space..

WAR.. I never lose. Build TP, Raging Rush, Icarus wing, Raging Rush, Frag, I win.

Never tried BRD.. lol.

I heard RDM is pretty hard too because you can't sleep him and he likes to use spirits within @.@

Err.

I beat the shit out of him on bard.

Try it on bard, he uses a knife and is really weak. He cast one song on me the whole time. 2HR paeon keeps you alive no problem. Elegy and Requiem are easy to land, and you can spirits within him to death quick I'd bet. I personally used an earth staff though and won.

Getsul Ring [Found it!]

I was doing this ENM once a week until the ToAU update came out, which started crashing PoL for me every time I entered an ENM. When I logged back on it would instantly kick me out. GMs suggest submitting a Bug Report. -_-. Or checking sites other than IGE for gil, because they know better ones.

gm.png

it could be a gfx card driver issue Stel~ I had a similar issue and updating my drivers fixed it completely.

And you all complain about dice rolls - take out the Fantocciniman you pussies!

:badshape:

That's weird, it just started happening and I've been using this computer to play FFXI since forever. I'll have to check that out though. Thanks.

Yeah I never had problems until ToAU was released, and I would then have weird zoning problems where upon hitting a zone my GFX card would shit itself and cause my PC to reboot. Ekan had a similar problem but he got the blue-screen error message instead of the forced reboot.

I have a problem after big updates on this computer. Seems like things get messed up and will crash or not be displayed right. When they had the last big update before ToAU i couldn't any CS's on this computer or it would cause me to get stick in between zones where i could talk in say but had a black screen.

The thing that fixed it was just simply reinstalling FFXI on this computer. Funny thing is that i've never had a problem on the other computer in my house with FFXI :/

I've done the whm one talf and it's pretty easy

Go in with earth staff, fully buff up might wanna put RR up too just in case so you can try again cause I would usually kill it in 6 or so min.

it's probably like whm maat

The WHM one is pretty easy, the only time I came close to losing was when the goblin kept getting lucky roles, making the automaton use Benediction three times in a row.

I had to use Benediction myself by the end, I just barely outlasted him. :(

I got the Healing Feather item that run though, so it was worth it in the end.

Back