Playing with fire...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Can get you killed!

pol%202005-03-02%2005-28-10-03.jpg

aang, me, you, archain, and efini should sit down and bang out getting to 75 :D: ninja, bard, whm, monk. That's a pretty saweet set-up there, so I thounk we could do it rediculously fast. Besides, I have a great axe, so everything looks at me and dies in awe anyway. :devilange

Man, that thing hits like a dump truck... Regular Dispel / Finale takes off that additional effect? >.<

Tiamat hurts ^^; really really really bad. but if u can run a bit, u might be able to get him to fly before you die. When CoP was new, i used to play 'poke tiamat' with friends... Tiamat sure does look cool tho.

Carmela said:
aang, me, you, archain, and efini should sit down and bang out getting to 75 :D: ninja, bard, whm, monk. That's a pretty saweet set-up there, so I thounk we could do it rediculously fast. Besides, I have a great axe, so everything looks at me and dies in awe anyway. :devilange

LOL Carm...

After this CoP stuff settles down, I'll be back in a normal EXP mode. I'll try and hookup with you all for some EXP.

Aa

Jotaru said:
Man, that thing hits like a dump truck... Regular Dispel / Finale takes off that additional effect? >.<

Meh... dump truck, lol...

I didn't have Protect, Shell, Stoneskin or Blink up.... sooooo my own fault.

I was coming back from Boneyard Gully just wondering around. I was just seeing how close I could get before he figured out I was there.

Back