Planetarium

Dworvos

The crappy RNG
Ultima Legacy
Not really an anime, but it's a visual novel by Key (Air, Kanon). I found the story touching, it's a little short (about 2~3 hours if you listen on auto with the Japanese dialog) but I really enjoyed it.

If you search for it on www.tokyotosho.com you can probably find it.

Dwo, if you liked Planetarian/Planetarium/whatever ppl call it, you might want to check out these guys. They've done a lot of really great work on visual novel games. Most of these are trials or intro versions, probably for both legal reasons and time involved. They did, however, jointly translate the entire game Wind ~a breath of heart~, together with the group NNL. You do need to buy the retail version of the game to play the translation patch which is about 8800 yen plus whatever shipping ends up being. There was an anime made based on the game, which you might have seen... I'm not sure if I'll get the game or not, but being easily readable makes it pretty appealing, heh.

-benny

That anime is probably one of my favourites just because of my favourite voice actor and character combo. Hikaru Midorikawa is probably the coolest seiryuu besides the guy that does Sagara from FMP. Not to mention he's a Ninja/Samurai type person makes the series even cooler.

Back