Picture says it all. /bow to Pitrith

Pitlith

Pitorith Campaign 2008
Ultima Legacy
Michael17.jpg

~Pitlith

Pitlith

Please arrange a time with me so that I might log into ventrilo for a rendition.

Thank you~

/wave /wave /wave Pit ! How are you?? And Genno! I expected to see you in a pirate hat in XIV!!

/wave /wave /wave Pit ! How are you?? And Genno! I expected to see you in a pirate hat in XIV!!

Pitlith necro-bumped an old thread. That post from Genno is from 2006.

But anyway, good to see you Pitlith. Wish you could join us! I got your last message (book) on FB, I'll reply to that later. :)

Isn't my fault it was in the "New Posts" area that I briefly scanned through, but yes, necro-bumped nonetheless haha. I'm actually surprised there are "only" 4 pages of new posts given the amount of time I've been off the site.

Definitely good to see you and everyone too (Elvie!!! :)). I've been well. Just busy doing work and other stuff, as we all are I'm sure. How have you and the family been?

And yes Aa... I guess I just black out when I type sometimes and don't realize that I could easily publish any number of the novels I write and become a Best Seller :bookworm:.

Dawww! It's been busy recently that's for sure. New job, change in work schedule for a bit starting this weekend, studying for certifications, etc. What about you? Well, besides the Air Force and marriage... haha. All well with you?

Back