Picture says it all. /bow to Pitrith

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI - Topics & Discussion' started by Pitlith, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Pitlith

Pitlith Pitorith Campaign 2008 Ultima Legacy

[​IMG]

~Pitlith

Aangeliceus likes this.
  2. Genno

Genno Whimja

Awesome. I would have bought that shirt too.

3. Jotaru

Jotaru shinobi-no-mono FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Jotaru Maru
    Pitlith

Please arrange a time with me so that I might log into ventrilo for a rendition.

Thank you~

4. Pitlith

Ruh roh raggy! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Aangeliceus likes this.
  5. Elvier

Elvier Active Member FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Elle Vie
    /wave /wave /wave Pit ! How are you?? And Genno! I expected to see you in a pirate hat in XIV!!

6. Aangeliceus

Aangeliceus Kitteh's Meow FC/Leadership

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Pitlith necro-bumped an old thread. That post from Genno is from 2006.

But anyway, good to see you Pitlith. Wish you could join us! I got your last message (book) on FB, I'll reply to that later. :)

7. Pitlith

Isn't my fault it was in the "New Posts" area that I briefly scanned through, but yes, necro-bumped nonetheless haha. I'm actually surprised there are "only" 4 pages of new posts given the amount of time I've been off the site.

Definitely good to see you and everyone too (Elvie!!! :)). I've been well. Just busy doing work and other stuff, as we all are I'm sure. How have you and the family been?

And yes Aa... I guess I just black out when I type sometimes and don't realize that I could easily publish any number of the novels I write and become a Best Seller :bookworm:.

8. Jotaru

Jotaru shinobi-no-mono FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Jotaru Maru
    Missu pitorith ; (! Hows life

9. Pitlith

Dawww! It's been busy recently that's for sure. New job, change in work schedule for a bit starting this weekend, studying for certifications, etc. What about you? Well, besides the Air Force and marriage... haha. All well with you?