Patch Talk 2.3

I'm really curious to see the rewards of Chocobo Raising. There isn't anything specific that I'm interested in. I just relish having new content introduced at such a steady pace.

We've got the Chocobo Stable up and you can train your Chocobo once per hour while stabled.

Still going through stuff, but it's a start.

FYI: Need to do the quest at Bentbranch Meadows before you can use the Chocobo Stables @ the house.

Got about 7.5k xp in one chocobo training.

Edit: Should have mentioned my chocobo is level 8

Last edited:
Checked retainer menus and did not find any new seeds there. I have RL stuff for a couple more hours ; ;

I suspect new choco feed is derived from taking Kraka seed (Bought at NPC) and crossing with other vegetables .. For example: to get Curiel Root.. Cross with parsnip.. Just my idea

From Lodestone forum:
Botany
**Bamboo Stick -- Bronze Lake -- 7am-10am -- slot 7
Misc: Needs 408 gather. Same node as blood orange.

I do not like the fact that the daily quest for alex is now locked. The quest itself you can flag but no one has any of the new dungeons so we no longer have expert roulette. And you need to do expert roulette to complete the quest for alex. Would have made a lot more sense if they made it high level roulette with the other dungeons that got moved to high level.

Back