[Party] [Do you need it?]

This is mainly for AA, my stupid work laptop keeps giving me an error message when I try to PM you. Anyways, finally having my house warming party this Saturday. I hope that even though its a Holiday weekend you can attend. Actually the IT partner will be there as well. Also, as not to be rude, anyone in Tokyo this weekend, you are welcome as well, its BYOB, commences at 8pm, and my address is shown on the link below:
http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&hl=ja&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%E9%83%BD%E6%B8%AF%E5%8C%BA%E5%85%AD%E6%9C%AC%E6%9C%A83%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE3%E7%95%AA%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%90&ie=UTF8&ll=35.6643,139.738954&spn=0.001931,0.003616&z=18&om=1

lol... I think we are bringing Smoked Salmon or something like that and probably two bottles of wine since neither of really drink alcohol. I dunno, one of those munchy-snack tray type things. The woman is handling that part of it. >.>

Hmmm, well AA can bring the fondue set then. Also, call before hand for the apartment number, unless you know my real name and can read Katakana.

Lol@posting at the same time. I was thinking of making a giant batch of Mojitos, perfect for the humidity here. But the fridge is full of Shochu, Asahi and Vodka.

You can also use the armpit method.

So only two bottles cuase they don't really drink alchol, if they did it be a case.

You can also use the armpit method.

So only two bottles cuase they don't really drink alchol, if they did it be a case.

The Wine is a gift for Puss to do whatever he likes with. He raided the Ikea store for apt. stuffs, I don't think we need to buy him a toaster or anything like that. :badshape:

Buy him a love pillow.

Wait. Buy ME a love pillow.

Back