Parry Skill Up

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Something I noticed why soloing a bit while LFG: My parrying is in the 140's and I was getting 0.3 and 0.5 skillup from the birds .... Anyone have the same results? Or is everyone not as gimped as me?

pol 2006-08-16 02-12-58-07.jpg

225 parry here =x

In comparison, I've gotten 0.5 parry skill ups solo'ing SE Apollyon pretty often.

My parry is 226 and it usually depends on what im fighting that depends the kind of skillup i get. Most of the time it is usually random.

That's why I was posting... I was getting more consistent skill-up with these birds, I did like 50-55 birds (3,100 exp) and probably got 5-6 skill-ups. That's more than I've ever gotten in that short a time frame.

I realize that the mob attack style would have some bearing on this. The birds and their damned double/triple attack. :D

Gonna try it again soon and see what happens.

I'm only 218 at the moment, but I think it'll cap at 225 easily on DRG.

225 --> 269 is going to be rough

Actually, I believe that's related to the job allowed in the marble bridge tavern in upper jeuno for that day(it has job-specific days).

Yeah I am only 219 and that is 2 years as 75 NIN. I tend to get more skill ups as war main, and the only time I actually get skill ups on NIN is for some reason in BCNMs. I always get atleast 3-5 skill ups when doing a round of Desert Swarm for some reason.

On those days the world implodes. Haven't you noticed that yet Aelf?
Man, some people are just slow...

i guess those are the days im at work... which makes sense, since the world revolves around me... and in my absence it should therefore implode.

Dude. You are the Sun? What was it like being worshipped by the Aztecs and other primitive tribes?

amusing at first, but then as things usually go I got bored and gave over worshiping rights to this guy named.. jeebus? yeah i think that was his name

Back