parking

Koul

nyquil zombie
FC/Active Member
I fucking hate stupid ass bitches! Who take so FREAKING long to pull out of a parking space in a limited parking lot. I was waiting for this whore to get out of the spot for seriously, five minutes. I saw the stupid bitch flip her retarded hair back so she could put her stupid ass glasses on.

JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THE SPOT!! People are freaking waiting you stupid cunt! Good god.

ugh............ this happened last time too. Christ, what is wrong with people!

They're obviously gay haters

This is Arizona, man. You need to just take your Sig-Sauer SP 2340 out of the glove box and blow that bitch's tires away before she exits and go find another spot. Delicious.
sp2340-left-full.jpg

Okay so today I'm driving home from school.. the states doin some road construction or buildin houses and shit in my neighborhood...

I'm all driving and the faggot overseer construction worker dude is glaring at me. I all make my left turn and I see him TURNING his body still staring at me as I make my turn... and as I drive down the street behind him, he's still glaring at me

what the fuck. I know I'm hotter than your fat wife you stupid cock but you don't gotta stare at me like I'm doin something wrong.

If I wasn't supposed to drive down that way then mabye put some signs out ya moron.

Kill them all...

-ara

JESUS EFFING CHRIST!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE CONSTRUCTION IN MY TOWN!!

this isn't god DAMN Phoenix, it's fucking Mesa... why the piss is there intense construction everywhere!!

I have no clue what I'm doing driving anymore... there was this HUGE ass truck the size of arafeas mom in the right lane and the right turning lane... so ... then they were putting do not enter shit in the lane I was needing to turn onto and so I was like "FUCK! I'm in the turning lane though... what do I do!? then some cockass gets behind me so I can't backup or anything and there's a shitton of people looking at me

It's cause of those damn freeways shit! We have 2 roundabouts here... TWO! IN FUCKING MESA!! what the fuuuucckkkk! I'll tell you what the fuck! I'll tell you right now!

it's cause of cockasses moving to my town! all these jerkoff neo-hippie fags needa get outta my town now! stupid god damn I want my desert back!!

ugh

They're going to build a light rail into Mesa and crash it right into your FUCKING FACE.

there was this HUGE ass truck the size of arafeas mom in the right lane and the right turning lane...

now thats not nice ; ;.

-ara

Back