Optical hat run: Anyone interested?

Logankain

Well I just realized I've never gotten around to getting an O.hat, and being how I just hit 70 on SAM, I think it would kinda be a necessity... Would anyone ever be up for a run? Maybe if a few others needed as well would be a good time to go...Would appreciate the help if there were a day no events were going on. :D

wow, haven't been down there in ages. You have the eye soup item ready?

I always enjoy a blow shit up session. I'll wear my ohat :)

I don't have the item yet...I'm still a little short to get one and there weren't any in bazaar's when I looked last night. Was just seeing if enough people would be willing to go before I got one hehe.

Well.. Tjangelus could use one if I would be able to come along. I don't have the soup either but set a time and I'll just buy a pop

I just picked up the "Eye Soup". I'm not sure when everyone would be able to go. I've done the fight once before but was rather sloppy. I'm sure you all know a good setup for the fight. I read to go with a bunch of BLM's and some others. I guess we can figure out a setup when we end up going. Let me know what day is good for everyone. I'm ready to go :p

Last edited:
Schedule in the next two days.

We only need two parties to be safe.. We dont need to drag 18-30 people along. Anyone remember having 1 alliance on standby in case the first one wiped? :p

-What I meant by two days, is that I can be free to help as well.

Or 3 BST lol... I'll log in my BST or any other job if you like, just let me know when. I haven't forgotten how to play yet ;)

-benny

Lowman BST + SMN ftw! ^_^

I did this for myself on COR and a friend about a month ago. All we had was 2 SAM's alternating tanking, myself as RDM/DRK and dualboxing 63 COR/SCH, a BRD, and a WHM. I was pretty skeptical that I wasn't wasting my cluster, but it was cake. Seigan + Third Eye tanking can be a beautiful thing.

Back