Opions On Garish, Over The Top Houses?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I’m at the point in the game where I’ll be able to afford my own home, but I’m still a little torn on decorating.

I really like Chocobos, like really REALLY like Chocobos, as silly and childish as it sounds, if Chocobos weren't a thing I likely wouldn’t have gotten into FF and thusly FF14, so I like to wear the Chocobo mask every day with matching Chocobo themed glams to go with it. But why is this relevant to housing? See, if I do end up getting a house, I plan to make it Chocobo themed. Chocobo walls and sultanas breath flooring make a good combo, with Chocobo chairs, tables, and yellow dyed furniture scattered throughout, but I also thought about having the outside walls as the Chocobo walls, but I feel that may be too much due to how much space houses take up compared to something like a players glamour. Glamours can be forgotten, your neighbor though? Hard to forget because they’re your neighbor!

Not everyone enjoys Chocobos as much as I do and I’m not sure if they would enjoy seeing a giant Choco-house beside or in front of them, so I’m thinking I might just make it another type of wall as to not be too inconsiderate to my neighbors. When I make the walls Chocobo walls, it won’t be nearly as bad as the walls because it would mesh well with the environment, it would be completely optional because you wouldn’t have to go in my home, but get me or someone else as a neighbor who potentially has a ridiculous looking house that ruins that whole side of the ward? Too bad for you!

So I’d like to ask you guys, what do you think of garish, over the top housing? Do you prefer normal looking houses? Do you not care what your neighbors home looks like?

Continue reading...

Back