On My Way To Hw!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
All I can say is just, wow. I am totally blown away. I am a huge FF fan. It's crazy that it took me this long to get into this game. I'm a lvl 61 catman Brd atm, loving it, very suited to my nature irl. I am just so happy with this game. Been awhile since a game really grabbed me like this. The story is fantastic. I can't emphasize that enough. I went through my long series of cutscenes there at the end of ARR completely rapt. Literally on the edge of my seat, several moments with my hand over my mouth, eyes wide, didn't even realize that I was doing it. Oh man. What a great game. The community is AMAZING too! So kind and helpful. My goodness. I'm gushing, but I can't help it. As an old fan, played on NES style, just wow. What an amazing tribute to the series and a wonderful story. The music is...I mean, I don't think I can properly describe my feelings about the music with words. The music gives me the same sensation as when I get a perfect apple, if that makes sense. Perfect crunch, sweet, firmness etc. Nothing too much or too little. Just absolutely perfect, down the middle, waist high, 105 mph fastball across the plate that gets you looking. Ah. Just, so good. Thank you to all of you as well. Wonderful. I am absolutely thrilled to see what comes next!!

TL;DR: no spoilers Holy moley what a great story. Fun combat, great community. On to HW! WOO!

submitted by /u/VonBrewskie
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back