Ocean Fishing Has Become Oddly Toxic.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I noticed it was toxic from the very git go. When people started spread misinformation about intuition I would try to give correct information in my PF groups. They would instantly ragequit simply for contradicting what they thought was true.

Fortunately after a few days went by most people got the right information how to fish well. Now we are in the new problem of re-queue'rs. They will join a PF and screw over whole team just because they didn't get a rainbow on first location. Some even will quit if they dont get two in a row.

Initially it didn't seem like a big deal, just someone being salty and toxic. Maybe one person would quit. Now we are having full PF groups all quiting. I literally been alone on a boat because everyone else quit.

It sort of a chain reaction, If a entire group leaves the boat your screwed on rainbow. So either you quit as well or suffer from a failed run.

It is so absurd that Ocean Fishing has became so toxic, when fishing suppose to be relaxing. Mounts really bring out the worst in people.

submitted by /u/Emelenzia
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back