New Ultima

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Hi All...

Once the DNS servers propagate the updated information, you will be able to access a test site for the new forum software that will eventually replace this current version.

http://vb4.ultimals.com

Feel free to poke around and kick the tires. This version is a "Release Candidate" and is not final. Even after the final release, it will be a bit before I fully transition the old site to the new software permanently.

It will take some getting used to as many things have changed and/or moved around. Use this thread for questions and thoughts --- anything on the test site will not be saved. (The data is a copy from today's backup of the current Ultima site you are looking at now.)

Regards,

AA

Site doesn't work for me. Puts me into an infinite re-direct loop on Firefox 3.5.5 Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Site doesn't work for me. Puts me into an infinite re-direct loop on Firefox 3.5.5 Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Page Not Found

The page that you have requested was not found. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

I get that with the same setup

Try again... You people are supposed to be sleeping >.>

Did not expect people to be up... its about done updating the index files.

Note: The CMS section is default data - click on the "Forums" button at the top to get to the regular forum area.

You expect Kalia and Kenshinth to be sleeping?? You should know better than this!

You weren't joking, looks very different... but I like it... takes a lot of getting used to of course.

It's a bit of a learning curve from both the admin and user side... The end benefits will be worth it; just will take some time.

I have to re-make styles and graphics etc.. will take some time to do all of that.

Looks good so far. Will take a closer look when I'm on laptop rather than my phone.

O.O

interesting...

-ara

Looks interesting. Didn't run into anything that I couldn't handle. At least not yet!;)

What's this?
" . construct_phrase("$vbphrase[vbseo_trackback_is_x]", "misc.".VBSEO_VB_EXT."?do=linkbacks#trackbacks", "On") . "
" . construct_phrase("$vbphrase[vbseo_pingback_is_x]", "misc.".VBSEO_VB_EXT."?do=linkbacks#pingbacks", "On") . "
" . construct_phrase("$vbphrase[vbseo_refback_is_x]", "misc.".VBSEO_VB_EXT."?do=linkbacks#refbacks", "On") . "

Back