New TGS Trailer

Same here! The mobs in the trailer all seem to be focused on the Dancer, so it's a good guess that we have our new tanking job. Good think my tanking subs are fully leveled. ^_^

Maybe we'll have PLD/PrettyPrincess after all. ^_~

Lots of good scenes in that trailer. I think the storyline is going to be very interesting.

Okay that rose attack from the Red Mage was {sweets}...

Oh, and the Maw and Atomos... imagine summoning Atomos... *grin*

I'm not sure the Dancer is a tank type, but more so that they were showing how they fight. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stand jumping and dancing though. I just hope that it ends up being female only and they bring out some dark, brooding job for males. We need more dark, brooding jobs. *grin*

Knowing SE, dancers won't actually be able to dance around as seen in the trailer.

Think less break dance and more Lord of the Dance. I can see it now; 20 people lined up with synchronized moves but only their legs are moving as their bodies stay perfectly still.

All of this and more brought to you by PS2 limitations.

I can see it now; 20 people lined up with synchronized moves but only their legs are moving as their bodies stay perfectly still.

All of this and more brought to you by PS2 limitation

So true, and its already coded into the game, go look up Dynamis pictures! Saves them time and money!

:p

Back