New KS99 Screen shots

Yuriku

Sand Angel Artist
I know a lot of people are talking about this

ouryu3.jpg

ouryu5.jpg

AOE Terrorize! :arg:

ouryu4.jpg

It's not a KS99 fight. YOu don't need any seals whatsoever for it. You simply trade a Cloud Evoker to a green Spatial Displacement at (I-9) in Riverne - Site #A01. You'll know its' the right one, because when you click it you'll get a message along the lines of "A glowing mist of ever-changing proportions." The path there is level capped at 40, but the battle itself is not level capped. Once you trade the evoker, get ready to fight.

Be prepared. The LS you see in the screenshots has defeated Vrtra. Unfortunately, however, they wiped to Ouryu. Near win though. I've been following the Japanese BBSes About this and so far have heard of two wins. But, some of the Japanese BBSes have been known to have false information before, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure someone in your LS can translate the following for you, it gives drop information as well as fighting tactics (assuming it's not made up).

http://bbs.2ch2.net/test/read.cgi/ff11job/1111133994/801-900
Report 1:
Ouryu倒してきた。
土エレは黒が処理、ミミズは狩がタゲ維持
水エレは忍がタゲ維持しつつアスピルタンク&狩のクラクラ用TPタンクに
しつつ竜が降りた時にスラッグ+降りた直後に連携+MBで地味に削りつつ
45分で撃破。

ドロップは今剣と昆吾石が4個
経験値はない。称号:應龍調伏猛子
竜慣れしてるLSなら何回か試行すれば勝てると思う。がんがれ。

http://bbs.2ch2.net/test/read.cgi/ff11job/1114737562/601-700
Report 2:
アットワコースENMで手に入る石をリヴェーヌAの青モヤで使う
応竜フルアラBCいってきますた
1回目 40制限だと思っていたため10人くらいレベル50以下のジョブ
    いってみるとなんとBC内は75制限、当然瞬殺されますた

2回目 全員メインジョブに変えて特攻。敵は応竜、ミミズエレ数匹
    飛行形態時、グラビデマラソン。地上時、エアロ4スリプル2
    で普通に勝てますた。ただし黒10人近くいないと削りきれないかと。
    遠隔はほとんどきかない。後半オーカーで範囲700を連発してくる。
    ガチは無理。ベヒ99BCの要領でやっても楽そうな感じ。

ドロップ 免罪符 海霊胴 地霊胴 真竜角

Even some responses on that forum are talking about how they wonder if the drop information is really true, however, so like I said take it with a grain of salt. For the curious, total combined listed drops for the two reports is Wyrm Horn, Aquarian: Body, Earthen: Body, Imanotsuguri, 4 Kunwu Ore

At the current time, the only confirmed (screenshot) battle report is Opeth's linkshell almost winning, but not.

I'm pretty sure the one that listed Imanotsurugi and Kunwu Ore is the real one... it's another fuckin Jormun all over again;;.

PS: that screen is hilarious. lol.

-benny

Back