New Harry Potter trailer (full)

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
oooohhhhhh

Every time I hear that classic Harry Potter music, I get goosebumps. I love it.

FUCK YES!

-ara

Emma Watson turned into such a babe.

But her acting went into the shitter. I think all the kids gradually got better and better as actors, except her - she got worse. Which is ironic since I thought she was the best one in the first movie.

I personally liked the early movies.. but the acting in them (especially the first) was about the cheesiest thing I've eaten aside from cheese flavored cheese. Cheese cheese. No really, almost all the dialogue had me squirming when I heard it in theatre.

DJHKOSGHFJDHGVJFBFHSBG ANOTHER ONE

[YOUTUBE]msK67VHZ1DE[/YOUTUBE]

Are you old people still able to even read? :p

The only white mage I was frustrated with was myself. Did you not hear the fuss I made about forcing Snuggle to switch with me into the tank party? I think a lot of the white mages that go are very good at what they do. As for me, it just wasn't a good day.

Ah, and so as not to derail. Harry potter, trailer, ossum, cool, can't wait, about to cum excited / etc.

this makes me happy, i was worried about this one.

-ara

Does look epic

I think they could have left a bit more mystery in it but it did make for an exciting trailer for those of us who know what is going to happen. Then again maybe it doesn't give too much away if you don't know what's going to happen. Hmmm..

On an unrelated note having wisdom teeth ramming in to your other teeth really messes with sleep....

Also..

Alan Rickman is so perfect as Snape. O.O

and

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission"... which he must wear a suit and Slytherin tie to complete.

Back