New Armor

Fayevalentine

Bebop Passenger
Something I made to help everyone. On obataining the items for your armor they have to match the Set and match the piece So for

Ares Head Piece you need: Enyo's mask, Phobos's mask, Deimos's Mask

Sets:

Usukane Set:

Dropped Items:

Hoshikazu
Tsukikazu
Hikazu

set-3.jpg

----

Skadi Set:

Dropped Items:

Njord
Freyr
Freya

set-2.jpg

---

Morrigan Set:

Dropped Items:

Nemain
Bodb
Macha

set-1.jpg

---

Marduk Set:

Anu
Ea
Enlil

set.jpg

---

Ares Set:

Dropped Items:

Enyo
Phobos
Deimos

armorlist.jpg

That Skadi's shit is so ugly -.- and I'm kinda pissed the Ares's stuff is just re-skinned DRK AF, now everyone will look like a DRK eventually lol

Cant really see a reason why PLD would wear that Ares set unless he is loltpburning. Oh well

~Pitlith

Ares mask is the new o.hat. Does the flanchard give more double attack bonus than the war af2? I can see the morrigan's robe replacing the weskit. Usukane legs are awesome. Looks like I have my wishlist should fodder's lotting method be implemented!

The af2 pants give Double attack +1. I dont' think anyone has figured out if this gives 1% DA or just a extra roll to Double attack.

Personally I'll be going for the flanchard. I like a guaranteed 2% DA on WS, also might be good for those wars that go for a double attack build while tp'n up.
After that I'm going for the boots, blows Amir boots outa the water.

Would cool to do some sort of Trophy Post on Salvage since we just started as a LS.

~Pitlith

I have a preliminary version of a spreadsheet that will make keeping track of Salvage drops very easy.

It currently runs extremely slow when calculating drops, I need to work on making it more efficient, but it gets the job done and it's only really slow when you add new drops to the list. Blank version is attached as SalvagePieceTracker.xls, and a sample version that shows some actual drops and stuff is attached as SalvagePieces.xls.

You'll need to make sure macros are enabled in order to view the results. Basically, whenever you go to the "Equip Drops" worksheet and add a new item to someone's name, the rest is automatically generated by Excel. If you misspell anything though, it messes up and won't give you an error so it makes you think there was no problem, when actually the results you see won't be correct on the Summary page. So need to make sure you spell correctly :(

Working on fixing that part.

Attachments

• SalvagePieces.xls
    68 KB · Views: 11
  • SalvagePieceTracker.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 11
I fixed the performance problems and it runs super fast now.

Attachments

• SalvagePieceTracker.xls
    87.5 KB · Views: 14
Back