New anime!!

DDSavage

Got rice??
Black Lagoon 2nd season and DEATH NOTE!!! YES DEATH NOTE!!!!!

Heard a lot about Death Note.. I'll have to pick it up

There's a looooooot of good shows this season ^^ death note is amazing of course, Code Geass, Pumpkin Scissors, Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo, and I'm always a sucker for the shows like Gift, Asatte no Houkou, and all those.

wheeeee ^^

-benny

hehe. death note is awesome. the whole series is good. finished it already. =p also code geass is something worth lookin into like benny posted if your into gundam type ish.

Code Geass is like .... like if you take Gundam, and replace the main characters with Light from Death Note. I know it sounds odd but you gotta see it. The biggest obstacle is that no decent group is fansubbing it so you have to learn Japanese or sit and wait, basically. ;_;

-benny

Death Note pissed me off. It was too repeative that I stopped reading it. I'm agreeing with Benny, I'm definately a sucker for the series like Asatte no Houkou, too bad nothing strikes me as absolutely amazing this season though. Although I will give Kanon (2006) credit only because the main character is Kyon from Haruhi, and that is the best anime ever.

lol lots of good ones.. I have limited DLin' @ school.. so I can only get a few at a time... so tryin' to keep up with Naruto, Bleach, Gun X Sword, and now Noein.. hahah yeah.. only allowed 2gigs a week ; ;... But next week I'll pick up Death Note, and look out for Code Geass... <3 Gundam type shows.. except G-Gundam.... that fuckin' anime should die multiple times over!

Picked up DN.. pretty interesting concept.. saw eps 1 and 2...it's drawin' me in lol

Back