mouse scroll

Benny

{too weak}{Black Mage}
FC/Active Member
anyone ever had a mouse scroll wheel stop working out of nowhere? Depressing the wheel still works in IE and Firefox the normal way but just scrolling it does not... it's pissing me off lol...

-benny

my mouse at work does that at times... i swear the "Mighty Mouse" is one of apples worst products.... the solution.... push on the scroller real hard and scroll... if you can take apart the mouse at all you might be able to clean some dust off something to fix it... other than that... dunno

i just bought a new mouse because old one would click twice every time i tried to click on something.. really annoying at times. used to click on a bookmark but behind bookmark menu was an ad so i ended up clicking on that too..

and back when i played wow.. had some major difficulties lol

bought a new logitech mouse. so sensitive compared to my old one.. haha

my mouse at work does that at times... i swear the "Mighty Mouse" is one of apples worst products.... the solution.... push on the scroller real hard and scroll... if you can take apart the mouse at all you might be able to clean some dust off something to fix it... other than that... dunno
I've had a little trouble with my Mighty Mouse scroll wheel too.... Pushing hard on it worked a little at first, but eventually that stopped working too.

My solution was to blow hard into the mouse wheel hole. I had to do that on two occasions, but now the mouse is working fine (no problems with it the last few months).

Back