Most Consistent Dps Class Throughout Ffxiv Lifespan. Planning On Switching Mains.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello! I was wondering which dps class is the most consistent through ff14's lifespan?

I am a pretty noob player so i cant really handle switching mains or to flavor of the month everytime a new update / expansion comes out.

So i was wondering which dps stayed consistently good throughout the whole ff14 from ARR to shadowbringer?

Except for BLM or melee dps classes (like i said, i am noob so positionings isnt for me)

I play bard mostly because its easy and mobile which means i can focus more on dodging mechanics without getting punished. But the thing is, eber since my static stopped playing the game, its a lil difficult for me to find pug groups as bard because people keep saying bard's dps is too low and doesnt provide much to the party like dancer.

So i am thinking which class does consistently good dmg. Doesnt necessarily have to top damage charts. Like being in the middle ground or average dps atleast.

Is there such class? Or every expansion every patch, all the classes rotates and will force players to switch to another class if their main class sucks that expansion or patch?

I want a class the stays consistently good or average and never roller coaster.

I was thinking of smn but ive read that smn is always bad at beginning of expacs then gradually becomes good dps. Like people are saying 5.0 smn are trash to play but now their top DPS. i dont like that. I just want a class that is good throughou.

Continue reading...

Back