Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
The easy way.....

pol%202007-04-08%2023-42-31-53.jpg

Wow lol.

-ara

Whats the hard way?

Well, usually it's just running around killing each bee you see. Well, atleast for me this takes awhile when I want to make a load of beeswax. Instead, link about every bee in a general area and then *-ga them to death. Thus resulting in a good yield of Beehive Chips.

I just thought it was kind of comical seeing this guy being chased by a hoarde of bees.

Heh..the best is seeing someone farming like that who should be able to handle themselves just fine....and seeing them die. But yea that definately works the best for farming chips.

Well, usually it's just running around killing each bee you see. Well, atleast for me this takes awhile when I want to make a load of beeswax. Instead, link about every bee in a general area and then *-ga them to death. Thus resulting in a good yield of Beehive Chips.

I just thought it was kind of comical seeing this guy being chased by a hoarde of bees.

Oh, you're talking about farming. >.>
I was more interested in the idea of "skinning the cat." But carry on. >.>

YEAH, THAT MAY BE A LOT OF BEE'S...
but what would be really impressive is if he was being chased by a full life sized replica of a thanksgiving dinner.
THAT'D BE SWEET.

I remember farming in Palborough Mines at lvl 54ish ranger. I trained the whole zone top to bottom. On the bottom floor a party of nublets stopped to watch me. I stopped and tried to engage. Unfortunately there were over 100 mobs on me and I was stuck in casting animations. With the non-stop casting I could never move and could never engage. About 5 minutes later I died from bio/dia/1HP hits from all the mobs. It was quite embarrassing.

I remember farming in Palborough Mines at lvl 54ish ranger. I trained the whole zone top to bottom. On the bottom floor a party of nublets stopped to watch me. I stopped and tried to engage. Unfortunately there were over 100 mobs on me and I was stuck in casting animations. With the non-stop casting I could never move and could never engage. About 5 minutes later I died from bio/dia/1HP hits from all the mobs. It was quite embarrassing.

Did that in Ghelsba with Pit-O-Death. Got stuck with the same situation, couldn't do anything. /death

Back