More Forum Changes Coming for the Ultima Site

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Howdy!

I have been doing some thinking and some planning in regards to this site. Here's what I have come up with for the future:

1) This site as you see it will be converted to new software that has just been released. The version that had been under testing can still be seen here until the main site has been renovated to the new software. (Be sure to check out Sassafras and Pixiehawk's awesome blog entries! :icecream:)

2) After the conversion, there will be three overall sections to this site: A) FFXI B) FFXIV C) OTHER/OT (Rights will be updated to reflect the changes.) The recruitment section will be hidden until such a time that it's needed again by a possible future leader of the next incarnation of the "Ultima" name. If someone does elect to use this site for a future "Ultima" entity, please contact me with your plans and wishes and we'll discuss what you would like to do. For now, the old Ultima only now exists in post histories.

3) For the forseeable future, this site will remain intact as-is so that you may remain in contact with your friends and former shell-mates originally from FFXI.

There will be a couple of hours of down time to make the transition, most of you will be asleep when this happens.

If you have any questions - please contact me.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

~AA

O.O

Back