More awesome customer service from SE

Hey! I know how you don't like reading Heie =P .. and I haven't finished watching your video but.. right behind his left shoulder is a great series: Way of the Shadow by Brent Weeks!

Ok now I'll actually watch the video >.>.

Wow.. that is messed up. Much worse than them losing my token in the mail and refusing to give me another.

that was a good laugh :)

Maybe it gets better past the 3:50 point but I couldn't make it any farther than that.

That guy annoys the fuck out of me. His incessant whining about that his info was still 'on file' is ridiculous. I bet if he ever had decided to start playing again, he wouldn't care then that they remembered his info and character data. I know in my industry, we're required to keep customer records on file for 5 years if not 7.

Ok, let's see if I can keep my breakfast down long enough to watch him finish this.

lol @ 'the most half assed cease and desist letter I've ever seen in my life', as if he studies them or some shit.

So much rage. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. Shit, eat a box of donuts, ignore the email like a normal person would and move on with your fucking life.

Maybe it gets better past the 3:50 point but I couldn't make it any farther than that.

That guy annoys the fuck out of me. His incessant whining about that his info was still 'on file' is ridiculous. I bet if he ever had decided to start playing again, he wouldn't care then that they remembered his info and character data. I know in my industry, we're required to keep customer records on file for 5 years if not 7.

Ok, let's see if I can keep my breakfast down long enough to watch him finish this.

lol @ 'the most half assed cease and desist letter I've ever seen in my life', as if he studies them or some shit.

So much rage. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly. Shit, eat a box of donuts, ignore the email like a normal person would and move on with your fucking life.

Who are you

Back