Mog Bonanza Numbers

13 Rank 5 = statue on main, probably statues on mules (mule treatment tomorrow)...
2 Rank 4 = Hides x2 to be sold in 6 months...
1 Rank 3 = Actually on Main Account so I got me some new shorts for my DRG

Prizes2009.png

night night ls :x

5 characters -> 5 rank 5 prizes ;_;

You guys are doing way better than me, I completely forgot to buy the marbles!

Thats what i forgot last year sassy. 2 rank 5's 1 rank 4 :S was 1 digit off from a rank 1 but oh well i didnt want a pretty club anyways.

I should have brought my numbers to work so I could check them.

So say I won the rank 1 prize, how much would it cost me to buy a bravura just from bazaars? lawl

Pixie beat me by 1 rank 4 :(

13 Rank 5's
1 Rank 4 - still undetermined
1 Rank 3 on my Galka COR - Hermes Sandals heyoooo~

Also:

I was thinking of using the rank 5 I got for one of the other BCs if you want to team up

This. Statues are for mules, haven't decided which of the fights I want though. Could pick 2 of them.

13 Rank 5's

Also:

This. Statues are for mules, haven't decided which of the fights I want though. Could pick 2 of them.
You know what I realized when I woke up today (you know, so I was really awake?) I had chosen 208 for my first three numbers and ran from 20800 - 20899 on my main and (first 9) mules- so my very first marble was the Rank 3 winner!! Then one of the random mules actually paid out with the other Rank 4 too. It was much better than last year.

oh, and :love: for Ara

13 Rank 5's

Also:

Dear Ara, return to valefor kthxbai.

Would be nice to do all the different BC's sometime soon, Trying to find some info on them though. Since their 1 shot only I'd like to see what happens when you win. Better at least have a CS or something!

x6 Rank 4: Khroma ore x3, Behe hide x3
x1 Rank 3: Hermes' sandals

Across 470 marbles (3 accounts with 16 characters minus on character who couldn't get marbles). Now to deactivate them.

x7 Rank 5 crap, got statues for my mules and myself.
x1 Rank 4 got a Behe Hide that I'll sit on till FF14 comes out >.>

Back