Missions and Associated quests

Elvier

FC/Active Member
I found it confusing that I seemed to be able to do quests in any city that are part of the "City Missions". But on reflection, I beleive this was done so everyone can help with battles for any city and gain a reward.

Below are the mission lists. The 2nd and 3rd Quests after the first "sign up" Quest can be completed by anyone. Doing the 2 Windy quests (Tigress Stirs and Tigress Strikes) nets you a Star globe; Sandy quests (Gifts of the Griffon and Claws of the Griffon) net a Deathstone and Angelstone; Bastok quests (Better Part of Valor and Fires of Disconent) give you 10,000 gil each.

So get a recomendation and do the first Quest/Mission for your city. Then you can do all of the 2nd and 3rd quests for any city :D

Wings of the Goddess Mission 2

From BGWiki

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="60%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH bgColor=#cee0f2 colSpan=4>Mission Information </TH></TR><TR><TD width="30%" bgColor=#cee0f2>Mission Name: </TD><TD width="70%" colSpan=3>Back to the Beginning </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cee0f2>Expansion: </TD><TD colSpan=3>None </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cee0f2>Starting NPC/Zone: </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" colSpan=3>N/A </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cee0f2>Description: </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" colSpan=3>Hideous statues. Monstrous beasts. The otherworld that lies in between. Could this war-torn land you have been thrust to truly be the outskirts of Jeuno...? </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cee0f2>Level Restriction: </TD><TD width="20%">None </TD><TD width="30%" bgColor=#cee0f2>Repeatable? </TD><TD width="20%">No </TD></TR><TR><TH bgColor=#cee0f2 colSpan=4>Mission Series </TH></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cee0f2>Previous Mission: </TD><TD colSpan=3>Cavernous Maws </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cee0f2>Next Mission: </TD><TD colSpan=3>Cait Sith (Mission) </TD></TR><TR><TH bgColor=#cee0f2 colSpan=4>Rewards </TH></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cee0f2>Title Granted: </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" colSpan=3>None </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#cee0f2>Reward: </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" colSpan=3>Cait Sith's Assistant </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Walkthrough
Crawler's Nest (Windurst Campaign)
Garlaige Citadel (San d'Oria Campaign)
The Eldieme Necropolis (Bastok Campaign)
<!-- Pre-expand include size: 3490 bytesPost-expand include size: 1714 bytesTemplate argument size: 462 bytesMaximum: 2097152 bytes--><!-- Saved in parser cache with key bgwiki_bgwiki:pcache:idhash:19627-0!1!0!!en!2!edit=0 and timestamp 20071125181331 -->Retrieved from "http://wiki.bluegartrls.com/Wings_of_the_Goddess_Mission_2"

<table style="width: 298px; height: 44px;" border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cee0f2" valign="top">Reward: </td><td style="padding-left: 1ex;" colspan="3">Cait Sith's Assistant </td></tr></tbody></table>

Anyone know which NPC can give this title back to you? I love this title! Lousy Dynamis changing it...

Back