misc. other peeps

Koul

nyquil zombie
FC/Active Member
People all sign up to the ls and they aren't even in or i never see em in the ls!?

it's weird and slightly confusing...but meh~
icon_ninja.gif
icon_domokun.gif
icon_ninja.gif

wha?

do you mean sign up for the forum or apply to LS? lol

Xerlaoth said:
wha?

do you mean sign up for the forum or apply to LS? lol

I think its refering to people that hold Ultima pearls but are RARELY doing LS events or even equipping the pearl....

no i meant people that sign onto the forums and stuff...if they are here to post a recruitment thing thats cool but...if they aren't i kinda find it rude...im paranoid so its probably just my paranoia acting up but i find those persons to just be here to eavesdrop and stuff...look at the members list and stuff....you'll see what i mean....it's like having a person walk into your house without knocking or something...thats how i see it.....but again im just paranoid

Well, unless I'm mistaken they can't see the non-public sections... Though why you posted this message in one of the public sections I'm not sure.

Ehehehe....psychological approach if you don't see it per se then don't worry about it...

Yes, DynamisX or anyone wishing to join Ultima can register at the forums.

But all non-ultima pearl holders get access to DynamisX and the Public areas. All of our specific forums are restricted to Ultima Pearl Holders.

Back