Microsoft Security Essentials

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
For anyone without some type of virus protection, I would recommend using this new product from Microsoft.

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

This is not for full-on high level security, but more for your daily use on a regular PC. Maybe something for older users who don't keep up with the paid subscriptions to other AV providers.

There are a few other decent free AV programs. This one from Microsoft is light on the CPU/MEM load and does not really interfere with your daily use.

I personally use Sophos and will continue to do so. For my family members, I will probably switch them to this and see how it goes.

Google up some reviews and other information about this to learn more.

For anyone without some type of virus protection, I would recommend using this new product from Microsoft.

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials

This is not for full-on high level security, but more for your daily use on a regular PC. Maybe something for older users who don't keep up with the paid subscriptions to other AV providers.

There are a few other decent free AV programs. This one from Microsoft is light on the CPU/MEM load and does not really interfere with your daily use.

I personally use Sophos and will continue to do so. For my family members, I will probably switch them to this and see how it goes.

Google up some reviews and other information about this to learn more.

Great product for being free

AVG or bust! :bfg:

I didn't know you were playing WoW talfers!

Just once every 2 or 3 days is all. Nothing hardcore. lvl 33 troll war ftw! I'm on Bloodfurnace if anyone is on there. Character is Nonamemcgee. :badshape:

Just once every 2 or 3 days is all. Nothing hardcore. lvl 33 troll war ftw! I'm on Bloodfurnace if anyone is on there. Character is Nonamemcgee. :badshape:

damn i even beat you with my lv44 night elf druid! moonrunner

account canceled though to save money x.x

Back