Metal Gear Solid - All of them

DeeDoubleOhEhm

Tiny Dancer
I know I already posted this on the Nudawn forums but I thought it was a good find and should share it with my friends here. Though this is pretty much going to be copy paste so here ya go.

For anyone else who waited way too long for MGS4, which I think is everybody, here are a series of videos that cover the entire storyline of each of them games leading up to MGS4, so that you all may recap yourselves on just what the hell exactly is going on. Obviously, you have to click the next video in each series 'cause there's like 9 of each. Enjoy. ^^

Metal Gear Solid:
[youtube]vN9f1dv8T7Y[/youtube]

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty:
[youtube]PkU8jNeqJis[/youtube]

Metal Gear Solid 3:
[youtube]HFqYKW6onBE[/youtube]

Metal Gear Solid 4:
.............NO! Why aren't you playing this yet? GO! GO!

Last edited:
haha i recently bought MGS: twin snakes for GC preowned.. which is MGS1 and 2 together.. went on a major used game buying spree for my cube last week

though out of the ones I bought, i'm mainly playing paper mario and prince of persia: sands of time

Twin Snakes is just a remake of MGS1, it doesn't have anything to do with MGS2.

I believe the gamecube one has both games in it, though.

They made MGS for the 'Cube? o_O

At any rate, as soon as I finish my test, and my financial aid check comes in, I'll be picking up the new one and will be AWOL for at least a couple days. :p

Nah, Eticket is right. I still have my GC copy of the game and it's just a remake of MGS1. Doesn't have MGS2 on it at all. Doesn't even have any of the VR missions.

Edit: checking factoids, get back to ya on this one hurr

I haven't a clue where I got the idea that it was both of them.. haha. I thought I read it.. but I guess not. I suppose maybe I misread something one day on the twin snakes remake taking elements from MGS2.

I'm not unhappy though, I havent played a single MGS until I bought this game. I managed to nab Viewtiful Joe for $4 too, that was awesome. Oh, the glory of used player's choice titles..

Something that annoyed me though is they had a used Super Smash Bros Melee player's choice for $20.. which is the MSRP for them new, if I recall. I was going to mention it to someone but figured I'd best leave well enough alone. They probably wouldn't care.

~Fiko the misinformed and misinterpreter.

Yeah, they revamped the graphics engine and implemented a lot of the gamplay mechanics from MGS2, but that was it.

Here ya go, someone did the same thing for The Twin Snakes. There's actually extra scenes and dialogue on top of the original story, and not everything David Hayter says sounds like a question. Also, if you've never gotten the Meryl Death ending in MGS1, I would recommend watching the Twin Snakes clip of it. It's a much more powerful ending. Also, notice the 2001: A Space Odyssey joke lol.

[youtube]7gNfQkO7bmA[/youtube]

Back