Memory of the day...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
In all its glory...

flail.JPG

This one below is tame compared to that one above:

fafnirtail.jpg

We wiped at 1% with around 25 people. Nakama has a full alliance there ready to claim after we wiped and well... They couldn't even do 1% damage >_> lol. Skeet is the only one alive because he was drunk and got lost on the way to Tiamat lol.

wipe.jpg

I was going to ask about that SS lost... then I saw Tiamat's foot and the text....

I first thought: They died to a corse?

and then. "Oh... lol."

Was that Vrtra one when the SMNs were all getting in WAY late and hitting it from behind with Garuda?

I had to hear from Garret about that for like a week :p

-benny

Not sure. I believe that was the one where it happened before vrtra got the the smns.

~Pitlith

No Benny, I think that SS is when Vrtra cut across the middle of the room but then did breath facing the entire add alliance.

server first

here we are retrieving the astral candescence. first successful recovery on the server ever. i think we're still the only ones to have the title subduer of the mamool ja savages too. who knows. funny thing is, next loss of the AC, there i was again, with a ultima centric party this time, and we got that shit back again. This picture was taken after our victory on the very first maintenance after ToAU was released.

victory1.jpg

Back