Looking To Do Old Endgame Stuff Fully Synced! Crystal Dc.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
First off, apologies if this doesn't belong here, it seemed like an unusual enough thing to not explicitly belong in FFXIV recruitment, I've also posted it there so please feel free to delete if I'm mistaken.

Hi everyone! First ACTUAL post since I've just occasionally dropped in here to shitpost in the past. I'm a(n extremely small time) streamer and I'm currently recruiting people/groups on the Crystal Data Centre who might like to join me in doing ARR (and later HW onwards!) endgame content blind, level sync, AND at min iLvl... Probably. If/when it starts expecting stuff like perfect rotation execution via strict hard-enrages, potion/food use etc, it's possible/likely I'll lift that to 'in expac-relevant unupgraded Poetics gear,' but that's dependent on how obnoxious things get and my tolerance for obnoxiousness (in videogames at least) is pretty impressive. The tl;dr is that I'm trying to get a close proximity to the mechanical experience of progression-at-the-time gameplay without the monotony of grinding for pots, food, old-expac Relics, etc.

We'd be starting with the EX Primals and they're some of the content I'm most looking forward to, given the ARR Primals are what really made me start to fall for the game. From there, Minstrel's Ballad, Binding Coil, and onwards.

Schedules, prior raid experience, etc are unnecessary, just need a pool of patient peeps who want to jump in when I'm looking and aren't bothered by a few (read: a lot of) wipes. No obligations, we're not going off a schedule or keeping DKP charts or whatever, and anyone who drops in won't be chastised if they only stick around for however long they stick around for. This is more about exploring the mechanics and difficulties of old endgame than white-knuckle burning through the content. If you'd like to drop in or ask for more details I've set up a Discord which you can join here. Otherwise there's a CWLS you can bug me for an invite to if you catch me online and not in an instance (Shinkada Weisseritter@Balmung).

Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll see you around. c:

submitted by /u/ImpTwins
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back