lolrare

Spit

BLAM
Khimy2.jpg

Found this on KI lol

What the hell, lol.

Move to a new server to avoid competition, and they still can't even kill this stuff... that is major EL OH EL. Coulda wiped for 25 dollars less on Valefor!

Hahaha.

Did they all move to another server?

lol go figure...

-ara

Err... I can almost guarantee they took the Sonic belt+1 with em. Figures. Great pic though.

~Pitlith

it's my new desktop pic!

This must be an old pic...Alowane is still there. He got banned a couple months ago

They server hopped. Totally possible they name changed one of the accounts they had on ice, using a mule with the original Valefor name sitting on the Pandy server.

Also, I think I have a RL friend that plays on that server.

it's my new desktop pic!

Instead of hot women (or men in your case), you have a picture of Arabs playing a video game? Go slap some vegemite on your ass and get ready for a pounding. Open yo mouth babeh.

soj your such a ass..

-ara

Sojourn, you are a ass. You are the type of person some may not want to associate themselves with. Some may even use the adjective "assface" to describe the way you act.

-ara

p.s. love you too

Sojourn, you are a ass. You are the type of person some may not want to associate themselves with. Some may even use the adjective "assface" to describe the way you act.

-ara

p.s. love you too

Should be "an ass", actually. <3

ya i noticed that too, but wantd to check your skills.

-ara

Back