[lfg] English 5.2 Static Gnb! / Nin? / Whm... Savage Gmt+10ish

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hey folks!

Been playing XIV for... well since 2.0 but never pursued the savage raiding scene and would quite like to give it a shot in the upcoming patch.

Full disclosure, I've not done savage raiding in FFXIV but I do have Mythic prog in WoW and a pretty consistent heroic kill list under my belt over the years with experience both tanking and healing, though I've not played WoW in some time.

I'm a far far better Gunbreaker (469ilvl) than I am a Ninja (461illvl) but I am getting better at the ol' NINj. I'm also a pretty competent WHM though beyond dicey situations in an expert roulette, that side of things has rarely been tested.

I play from AUS GMT+10 (down in Tassie) so breakdown of availability is probably something like:
GMT+8: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
GMT+10: 6:00pm - 12:00pm
GMT+11: 7:00pm - 1:00am

I can in some cases go later, but any earlier and I'm unreliable.

I'm in the market for a few nights a week (weekday or weekend, available either, nothing in the way of IRL obligation) midcore static that are happy to mess around but when it comes to learning new fights, puts the focus hat on, and who can spare some time to help someone learn the ropes of savage raiding in XIV.

I'd bring a raider mentality from years of WoW raiding, with an observant eye for mechanics and patterns and a drive to improve given the environment to do so. My main hurdle is that I've never been part of the savage raid scene so if that's not an issue, hit me up in game or on discord:

IGN: Rixxy Endis
Discord: Nexi#9900

Cheers :)

Continue reading...

Back