Level And Msq Boosts

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I created a level 1 character and then got and used a level 70 boost. On other characters I have done the quest grind several times that gets you to Ishgard and I didn’t want to do the main stories from level 1 to that point on my new level 70 so I also got a main story skip. I got the lesser one that completed all my main stories to the point where I had the quest to enter into Ishgard. I didn’t mind doing the stories from that point on, which includes doing the aether currents for flying.

Even though I could start using my mounts on the ground immediately I did have to do the feisty chocobo quest to unlock him as a companion; in the past I’ve done that on my other characters in their early 20’s. The problem is that the chocobo companion rank is 0 with no skill points. Since I am now doing level 50 main story quests at level 70, I get very little exp and therefore so does the chocobo. Usually by level 70, on my other characters, he would have several ranks by then. On my now new 70, being 20 levels above the MSQ’s, I don’t need the help of the chocobo but I thought it was strange that after the Level and MSQ boosts, that the chocobo rank level was kept at zero. My new 70 is and will be doing the daily roulettes and with the exp from the challenge log which resets weekly, I may be lucky if my chocobo reaches rank 1 by the time I get to 80. I didn't see a chocobo boost on the Mog Station, unless I missed something?

Continue reading...

Back